Box Office & Tickets
Join before you buy tickets! Members save 30% on all shows, get priority access to tickets and seats, and enjoy VIP treatment at all events. Membership includes exclusive benefits year-round, including the annual Fringe Festival every September. Join now!
Students and 25-and-under
- $15 Presented Fringe Festival tickets.
- $5 off Neighborhood Fringe Festival tickets if original price is $15 or more.
- Valid I.D. required.
Groups of 10+ save 25%. Contact groupsales@FringeArts.com for group and student group orders or call 215.413.1318.
FringeArts is committed to removing as many barriers as possible to accessing our bold, world-class presentations. That’s why we’ve partnered with Art-Reach to create the FringeAccess membership, Philadelphia’s first live arts membership exclusively for the Pennsylvania EBT ACCESS Card holders. Are you an EBT ACCESS Card holder? Join Now!
- Register with your ACCESS card to get up to 4 tickets discounted to $2 for any FringeArts performance (excluding self-presented Fringe Festival shows), while supplies last.
- If registering online, your ACCESS card will be verified at the box office when you arrive to attend your first show with your membership. You can also come by FringeArts anytime to register in person.
- Tickets can be purchased online using your FringeAccess login information or by calling 215-413-1318. Tickets can be reserved over the phone and paid for at the box office before the show.
- If tickets are reserved but unclaimed at the box office twice from the same account, the account will be canceled.
How to Buy Tickets
From the website (requires a credit card)
- Click here to browse, search, or use the filter keywords to select the show you want.
- Select a performance date/time, number of tickets, and seat (if applicable). Your selection will appear in your cart.
- Repeat for each show/performance you wish to attend.
- Click on CHECKOUT and purchase!
- Download and print your e-ticket for admission. You will also receive an email order confirmation that includes a link to your e-ticket.
At the box office (cash or credit card; no checks)
- The Fringe Festival Box Office opens in August for pre-Festival hours.
- In person you may buy tickets using cash or credit card.
- During Box Office hours you may buy tickets by phone using a credit card.
- Tickets for Presented Fringe performances are on sale at the Box Office up to show time.
- Tickets for Neighborhood Fringe performances are on sale up to 2 hours before show time.
- You will receive an email order confirmation that includes a link to your e-ticket.
At the performance venue (cash or credit card; no checks)
- Tickets are available at the venue starting 1 hour prior to performance for Presented Fringe shows, and 30 minutes prior to performance for Neighborhood Fringe shows.
How to Use Your E-Tickets
There are no tickets to pick up. Bring your ticket as a print out or display the QR code on your smartphone or tablet. Tickets are required at the door.
Seating for all shows is on a first-come, first-served basis. Latecomers are seated at the discretion of the house manager. Some shows do not allow late seating, so arrive early! FringeArts does not offer refunds on ticket purchases. Exchanges are only offered to Annual Members and Producers Circle members.
Inclement weather is not a cause for ticket refunds unless a performance is actually cancelled. In the event that FringeArts cancels a performance for any reason, every effort will be made to notify ticket holders as soon as possible. As always, members may exchange tickets up to 24 hours before performance time by emailing patronservices@FringeArts.com or calling 215.413.1318.
Become a volunteer! Ushers, box office staff, house managers, we need you! Volunteering is a great way to get a inside peek at the Fringe Festival and to see shows for free. For volunteer information, email volunteer@FringeArts.com or starting August 27 call 215.413.1270.