Ways to Give
Make Your Contribution
As part of the COVID-19 response, the Federal Government has signed the CARES Act into law. We want to make sure you are aware of several provisions in this legislation.
- If you take the standard deduction on your 2020 tax return, you can claim a brand new “above-the-line” deduction of up to $300 for cash donations you make as an individual this year to qualified charities or $600 for married couples filing jointly.
- If you itemize on your tax return, you can deduct more of your charitable cash contributions than in a typical tax year (up to 100% of your Adjusted Gross Income).
- For corporations, the percentage limitation on the corporate income tax charitable deduction increased from 10 to 25 percent of the corporation’s taxable income for 2020.
- Always consult your tax advisor if you have questions about your eligibility for these or other tax incentives.
Please call us at 267.612.4901.
Make checks payable to FringeArts and mail to:
140 N Columbus Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Gifts of Securities and Giving by Bank Wire
Please contact 267.612.4901 or Development@FringeArts.com to request our stock and ACH information.
Multiply your support of FringeArts and increase your impact on our programming by inquiring if employer matches gifts! A matching gift form or online submission information can be obtained from your Human Resources department, and can be submitted to the address above or Development@FringeArts.com.
Corporate Membership & Sponsorships
FringeArts offers exceptional opportunities for companies to meaningfully invest in Philadelphia’s dynamic performing arts community while connecting with our diverse, engaged, and loyal audiences through sponsorships or annual corporate support. We offer customized activations and marketing strategies to meet your goals. Read more on our Sponsorships Page.
Please contact Joanne Marder, Director of Strategic Partnerships, at Joanne@GovWoods.org for more information.
Help us Fringe for the future by providing for FringeArts with a gift in your estate. Please contact Mary Menchel, Client Services Manager, at MaryM@FringeArts.com or 267.612.4901 for more information.
Giving to FringeArts through a Foundation or Donor Advised Fund
Many Producers Circle level donors choose to support FringeArts through a charitable foundation or a donor advised fund. According to IRS regulations, donors may not receive any tangible benefits or services in exchange for the grant from their foundation or donor advised fund. In these situations, FringeArts can offer basic benefits that carry no tangible value. These available benefits include:
- Recognition as a donor, including the opportunity to be named as a Sponsor of a select show of your choice during any of our festivals (with a gift of $1,000 or more)
- Invitations to Fringe Festival VIP Opening Night, annual Works-in-Progress Member Appreciation Rehearsal Receptions, and Inside Look
- Invitations to other exclusive, private events throughout the year
- 25% discount at La Peg
If you prefer to receive the full range of available goods and services associated with the gift level that you choose, including an annual FringeArts membership for discounts, and complimentary tickets to performances and FEASTIVAL, you may make a personal payment to purchase the value of benefits at cost. Please note that the personal payment amount cannot be subtracted from the foundation or donor advised fund grant amount.
The fair market value of the 2020 Producers Circle benefits is as follows:
Associate Producer ($500-$999): Benefits valued at $15
Co-Producer ($1,000-$2,499): Benefits valued at $395
Producer ($2,500-$4,999): Benefits valued at $615
Executive Producer ($5,000-$9,999): Benefits valued at $915
Star Producer ($10,000-$24,999): Benefits valued at $985
Icon Producer ($25,000+): Benefits valued at $1,210
Be Part of the Story
Help FringeArts present world-class, contemporary performing arts that challenge convention and inspire new ways of thinking.