Box Office & Tickets
Year-round, you can always reach us:
The extended Fringe Festival Box Office dates and hours will be announced in summer 2020.
140 N Columbus Blvd (at Race St)
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Directions & Parking
For information about FringeArts’ response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), read our full statement as of March 11, 2020 here.
FringeArts does not offer refunds on ticket purchases. Exchanges are offered for free to current members and Producers Circle members and for $2 per ticket for non-members. Exchanges can only be made before the ticketed performance has begun and only for a different performance of the same show.
Join before you buy tickets! Members save at least 20% on FringeArts shows, get priority access to tickets, and enjoy VIP treatment at events. Membership includes benefits year-round, including the annual Fringe Festival every September. Join now!
Students and 25-and-under
$15 Curated Fringe Festival tickets.
$5 off Independently Produced Fringe Festival tickets if original price is $15 or more.
Valid I.D. required.
Independent Artists & Industry Members
Artists and Industry members can rush the Box Office 30 minutes before showtimes with proof of industry for $15 tickets to presented Fringe shows year-round. Proof of industry includes the Theatre Philadelphia industry card, PhiladelphiaDANCE.org membership card, business cards, pay stubs, equity card, contract, etc.
During the Fringe Festival specifically, participating independent artists receive artist cards for $5 rush to presented and other independent Festival shows.
Groups of 10+ save 25%. Contact GroupSales@FringeArts.com for group and student group orders or call 215.413.1318.
FringeArts has partnered with Art-Reach to create the FringeACCESS membership, part of ACCESS PHILLY, exclusively for Pennsylvania EBT ACCESS Card holders. Are you an EBT ACCESS Card holder? Join Now!
- Register with your ACCESS card to get up to 4 tickets discounted to $2 for any FringeArts performance at the FringeArts venue (excluding Independently Produced Fringe Festival shows), while supplies last.
- Tickets can be purchased online using your FringeACCESS login information, by calling 215.413.1318, or by visiting our office in person.
How to Buy Tickets
From the website (requires a credit card)
- Click here to browse, search, or use the filter keywords to select the show you want.
- Select a performance date/time, number of tickets, and seat (if applicable). Your selection will appear in your cart.
- Repeat for each show/performance you wish to attend.
- Click on CHECKOUT and purchase!
- Download and print your e-ticket for admission. You will also receive an email order confirmation that includes a link to your e-ticket.
At the box office (cash or credit card; no checks)
- The Fringe Festival Box Office opens in August for pre-Festival hours.
- In person you may buy tickets using cash or credit card.
- During Box Office hours you may buy tickets by phone using a credit card.
- Tickets for Curated Fringe performances are on sale at the Box Office up to show time.
- Tickets for Independently Produced Fringe performances are on sale up to 2 hours before show time. After that time, you will have to show up at the performance venue to purchase walk up tickets, subject to availability. The Festival Box Office will not be selling tickets to Independently Produced Fringe performances less than 2 hours before the show.
- You will receive an email order confirmation that includes a link to your e-ticket.
At the performance venue (cash or credit card; no checks)
- Tickets are available at the venue starting 1 hour prior to performance for Curated Fringe shows, and 30 minutes prior to performance for Independently Produced Fringe shows.
- Most Independently Produced Fringe show venues are cash only.
- Waitlists for sold out shows will be kept at the venue and will not be available at the Festival Box Office.
Ticket Fee Policy
Tickets are subject to a $2 order fee for credit card processing and $2 facility fee for events taking place at FringeArts . This helps us maintain the high quality of our theater space and maximize our box office efficiency. We thank you in advance for generously supporting progressive, world-class art in Philadelphia!
For tickets under $15, the order fee is only $1, and both fees are waived for FringeACCESS members as part of the ACCESS Philly Program. Tickets purchased in cash do not incur an order fee, but are subject to the $2 facility fee.
How to Use Your E-Tickets
There is no need to print your ticket attached to your confirmation email. You can check in at the FringeArts Box Office by providing the name tickets are purchased under. Independently Produced Shows in the Fringe Festival also receive a door list of attendees before each show to check patrons in by name.
Seating for all shows is on a first-come, first-served basis. Latecomers are seated at the discretion of the house manager. Some shows do not allow late seating, so arrive early!
Performance Disruption Policy
Any patrons intentionally disturbing other audience members and disrupting the performance will be asked kindly by our volunteers and House Manager to please refrain. If the disturbance continues, that patron will be escorted out of the performance. FringeArts does not offer refunds on ticket purchases.
Inclement weather is not a cause for ticket refunds unless a performance is actually cancelled. In the event that FringeArts cancels a performance for any reason, every effort will be made to notify ticket holders as soon as possible. As always, members may exchange tickets up to 24 hours before performance time by emailing PatronServices@FringeArts.com or calling 215.413.1318.
Become a volunteer! Ushers, box office staff, house managers, we need you! Volunteering is a great way to get a inside peek at the Fringe Festival and to see shows for free. For volunteer information, email Volunteer@FringeArts.com or starting August 30 call 215.413.1270. Visit our Volunteer page here!
Be Part of the Story
Help FringeArts present world-class, contemporary performing arts that challenge convention and inspire new ways of thinking.