FringeArts depends on over 200 volunteers to support our small staff year-round, and it wouldn’t be possible without you! Email volunteer@FringeArts.com with your interest and availability!
Stay involved through year-round programming, Scratch Night, and other special events.
- Ushers: Help with seating, foot traffic
- Ticket Sellers: Sell or scan tickets at the door
- Snack and drink servers: Set-up tables and re-stock during event
- Photographers: Take photos of patrons and events
Festival volunteers are able to trade shifts for vouchers to Festival shows. Below are some of the important roles that Festival volunteers help fill.
- Distribution: Guide and postcard distribution all over the city
- Ushers: Take tickets, hand out programs at shows + help house manager as needed
- Ticket Sellers: Sell tickets for a single performance
- Fire Watch: Sit at fire exits + provide evacuation assistance in the event of an emergency
- Special Events: Bartend and/or serve food at receptions, parties + other events
- Box Office Greeter: Sit outside of the Box Office and answer any questions about the Festival to those who pass by
- Floaters: Help out in the volunteer office as needed